Anne Jaeckin étudie la danse classique dès son plus jeune âge.
After having been a professional dancer, she became one of the precursors of the "FITNESS" phenomenon in France and opened her own schools.
She started sculpting with the support of her husband, and sculpted mainly female nudes and dancers. Her sculptures are part of many collections.
- February-March 2019: Exhibition at the SoArt Gallery, Casablanca
- 2016-2019: Permanent exhibition at the Just Jaeckin Gallery, Marrakech
- April-June 2017: Exhibition at La Mamounia Hotel, Marrakech
- March-June 2010: Exhibition at Galerie 23, Muzillac
- September 2009: Exhibition at the Miles & Miles Gallery, Brussels
- June 2009: Exhibition De Caritat Gallery, Brussels
- 2005-2008: Nathalie Duchayne Gallery, St Tropez
- 2001- 2016: Permanent exhibition at Anne & Just Jaeckin Gallery
At the request of the President of the Republic Mr Jacques Chirac, she creates a work that will be offered by the French government to the Japanese president.